What information is required from users when visiting our resource (our Website)?
- We do not disclose your personal data to third parties;
- We do not share your contact information with anyone without your personal consent;
- You personally determine the scope and extent of personal data eligible for disclosure.
1) Personal information that you knowingly provide when submitting a feedback form on our Website;
2) Technical data that is collected automatically using software during the Website visit, and which becomes available to the Website administrator from standard server logs, particularly, from cms Tilda control panel integrated into the Website platform.
The data provided by the user during the registration process is not subject to authentication verification.
All technical data, including your IP address, can be analyzed by us solely for the purpose of assessing the effectiveness of our resource functions and developing solutions to improve its performance in terms of usability (user friendliness).
The interrelation between the IP address and your personal data is not disclosed or transferred to third parties, except as required by law.
The Website visitors information, recorded by installed statistics counters, as well as Bitrix cms analytical block, is used:
How do we use information collected about you?
- to improve the quality of service of website visitors, simplify and improve the usability of the Website;
- to obtain an implicit assessment of our Website functioning by visitors (time spent on the Website, pages visited, etc.);
- personal data of visitors is used for statistical assessment of parameters such as activity on the Website, time of visit, address of the Website from where the visitors are coming from;
- to measure the efficiency of our promotional campaigns;
- to maintain contacts with users;
- to promptly provide information of interest to users about the products and services of ROSIZOLIT;
- to place an order based on a request for products sent by a user from the Website.
- We inform you about the products and services of ROSIZOLIT;
- We place your order for products and/or services of ROSIZOLIT;
- We answer your questions sent through the feedback form on our Website.
Information collected by our resource is stored no longer than the period necessary to achieve our stated purposes, except for legal nature cases.Sharing Data with Third Parties
The use of small text files – Cookies, which are stored on your computer using a web browser and function as a user identifier, can be used for subsequent automatic authorization on the Website and the collection of statistical data. It is important to know and remember that we never store personal data or passwords in these files.
The Website Administrator never asks for a password to access your personal account and never changes it at anybody’s request (including yours). If necessary, you may change the password yourself using a special “Forgotten Password Recovery” form.Concluding Provisions
The consent to the personal data processing is valid for 5 years, further it is extended if there is no recall application.
You may recall your consent to the personal data processing at any time by contacting the company by phone or writing an email to: ISOLIT@ROSIZOLIT.RU